Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello New Jersey. :)

Store that makes me feel classy

Artist that makes me feel like a rock star.

The joys of getting old.

My future pet.

N3rds gon3 w!ld.

a very handsome doctor

Wise words

dream serenade

wish i were there

women are heartless

i wish he was my doctor.

best words I have ever read

the lizard that never stuck its tongue out at the zoo

the world's an imperfect place
I like this very much.

Prague, the city that I would love to visit and love myself in.


New York, the city that has been so many people's inspiration and home.

Cristina Yang, the monster that I wish to become in the future.

The flock of sheep in Ireland that I wish to run into one day.

Brown, the university I plan to attend.

Joan Harris, the lady that I wish to become.

The Riverwalk, the place that makes me feel alive and joyful.

The car that I will own.

The person that I've never met yet been my muse for years.

The Vanilla Bean Frap that can make my taste buds jump.

I am visiting New Jersey in about two days. My mind is half filled with nerves and half filled with excitement.

The truth is, they’re mourning for their childhood more than they’re anticipating their future, because they don’t know it yet, but they don’t want to die. - Don Draper [on teenagers]


Frank Sinatra eating some pancakes. CUTIE PAHHHH!
This entry isn't to speak about me but to speak about what I find wonderful.

Jon Hamm a.k.a. the Don Draper from Mad Men.

Finishing line of the Great Gatsby after Daisy has managed to end Jay's life.
The Roaring Twenties that I wish to visit through a time machine.

The line that every female would like to hear.


Accurate quote.


Andrew Wiggins: Genius that I wish to become.

Picture that I would like to take in Japan.

Man who inspires my imagination.

'nuff said.

Mt. Fuji

Sactly.




No comments:

Post a Comment